PixelHaze and Magenta Photography rise to the occasion
Yes we went there, sorry.
PixelHaze developed two websites and manage a photo shoot for Caroline's Real Bread Company. In addition to revamping the existing e-commerce website for the award winning Mid Wales bakery, we were also required to provide a new online presence to launch their bakery school.
The bakery school, situated in an idyllic location surrounded by rolling fields and overlooking the nearby Brecon Beacons National Park, is a perfect venue for small groups of holiday makers to enter the world of bread making or to bake their own cakes.
Managed Photo Shoot
A single day shoot was required to portray an accurate reflection of the courses and the training environment. The photography was carried out by the ever superb Magenta Photography, Cardiff Bay. Delivered with the minimum of fuss, the results more than add a finishing touch to the new bakery school website.
• we would like to apologise for any offence caused by some of the crumby puns in this article. We felt that to say sorry wast the yeast we could do.
Key Project Requirements:
- Full re-vamp of existing bakery website showcasing a fresh, clear style
- Mobile and tablet friendly (responsive web design)
- Setup and training for ecommerce section of the website
- CMS (content management system) training
- Ability to add announcements and industry articles, allowing the website to be expanded in future.
- One-day photo shoot for bakery school website
You can view both websites via the following links: