Based on a number of support requests of the past couple of months, we thought it would be beneficial to add this quick guide allowing you to link to documents quickly and easily using buttons.
Thankfully it is a very quick process and here are the steps involved:
- Once you have logged into your admin area simply navigate to (or create) the desired page, hover over the text area and press 'edit'.
- Move your mouse cursor to the left of the content so that the 'content widget' appears and left click with your mouse.
- Scroll down the list of options and select 'button' (displayed under filter and lists).
- Feel free to change the name of the button, for example 'View Event List (PDF)'.
- Select 'clickthrough url' and then 'files'.
- Select 'add a file' to locate and upload the file from your computer.
- You can either save and exit by pressing 'apply' or you can adjust the size and alignment of the button.
- Remember to press 'save' on the page before leaving.
We hope this helps, please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions (via the example button below):